When it comes to hair braiding, we’ve all seen the best from around the world, but it’s hard to tell what the best African hair braiding styles for wo
When it comes to hair braiding, we’ve all seen the best from around the world, but it’s hard to tell what the best African hair braiding styles for women are. Well, it’s time we talked about that because here are our top 5 favorite African hair braiding styles for women.
Many women have been braiding their hair since they were children and they just love doing it. It’s very easy and it’s one of the most relaxing things you can do. However, when it comes to braiding styles, many women have no idea which style works best with their hair type. Whether you want to add volume to your hair or if you want to keep your hair straight, this article is for you.
African hair braiding styles are perfect for women who have a lot of hair. Braiding is a great way to keep your hair in place but still allows it to move and flow freely.
African hair braiding styles
While these styles may be perfect for women with a lot of hair, they can also be incredibly flattering. The styles are a great way to create beautiful curls and braids, but can also be used to create a variety of other styles.
These braids are often very versatile and can be worn in a variety of ways.
Most black women choose to sport braids since they have natural strong black hair which can hold braids really well
However, it’s important to remember that the best way to get your hair braided is to let a professional from an African hair braiding salon do it so as to avoid any mistakes.
If you’re unsure as to what African hair braiding styles suit you, keep scrolling to check out our beautiful gallery of the best-braided hairstyles that are trending right now.
Cornrows are one of the most popular braided hairstyles for women of all ages. It is a unique look that has the ability to create the perfect balance between casual and chic. If you are wondering where to get the perfect cornrows for your hair, then this article will be helpful.
The best cornrows will be in your face. It’s time to take control and decide what your hair wants to look like. You’ll be able to tell your own story through your cornrows and make sure that you get the haircut that you’ve always wanted.
African Hair Braiding Styles with Pictures
Without further ado, here are our favorite and most popular African hair braiding styles, loved by our community of readers and braid wearers around the world. Make sure to let us know which is your favorite braiding style
Read more: Latest neat ghana weaving styles pictures-beauty and styles that stuns
1. Long Box Braids with Copper Streaks
2. Short Twist Braids with Beads.
3. Braided High Side Bun.
4. Long Micro Braids with Side Ponytail and Beads
5. African Hair Braiding with Shaved Sides.
6. Blonde Box Braids.
7. Shoulder-Length Twist Braids.
8. Twist Braid Roots with African Hair Braiding.
9. Mixed Braided Hair Designs.
10. Braided High Bun with Ponytail and Copper Stands.
11. African Hair Braiding with Curls.
12. African Hair Braiding For Women
13. African Hair Braiding with Bouncy Curls.
14. Long Twist Braids Blonde Streaks.
15. African Box Braiding Hairstyle.
16. Fishbone African Hair Braiding.
17. Copper Mohawk African Braids.
18. Tiger Style African Braids with Mohawk.
19. African Hair Braiding for Kinky Hair.
20. African Braided Side-Swept Hairstyle.
21. African Twist Braids
22. Snake Style Twist Braids with Mohawk
23. Mini African Braids with Straight Hair
24. Side-Swept Long Black African Braids
25. African Hair Braiding with Ponytail
26. African Hair Braiding with Red Streaks
27. African Hair Braiding with Neat Cornrows
28. African Hair Braiding with Neat Upstyle
21. African Hair Braiding with Mohawk
In this African Dress App, you can discover latest Fashion Trends in African Ankara Dress designs for African Women.
Lots of African dress ideas and fashion can be found here, you can freely use all the pictures of African dresses from the application.
30. Half Braided Hairstyle
31. Updo Braids for Black Women
32. Updo Braids for Black Women
33. African Hair Braiding with Side View
34. Mini Fishbone Braids with Bun
35. Long Twist Braids
36. African Hair Braiding for Teenagers
37. African Hair Braiding with Bob
38. African Cornrows with Long Twist Braids
39. Tiny African Hair Braiding Styles
40. African Hair Braiding with High Ponytail
41. Blonde African Braided Hairstyle
42. Natural Twist Braids
43. Micro Twist Braids with Black and Pink Mohawk
44. Micro Twist Braids
45. Long African Hair Braiding
46. Neat and Shiny African Hair Braiding
47. Shoulder-Length Twist Braids
48. Zoe Kravitz‘ African Braids
49. Graduated Bob Braids
50. Curly African Braids
51. Long Jumbo Box Braids
52. Box Braids with Collapsed Bob
This braided hairstyle is simply beautiful. Create a collapsed bob hairdo by adding layers to your African braids. This will allow your short hair to turn inwards and give you a neat and trendy look.
To create this African braided hairstyle, start by braiding neat box braids at the root then gradually plait your hair with some simple Ghana braids. This hairstyle has also incorporated some copper streaks to several braids by using different color hair extensions and finishing the look with a half up half down hairstyle.